Dr. Anita Bhandari's Vertigo and Ear Clinic is amongst the most advanced centers in the world for the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of vertigo, hearing and balance disorders.
Dr. Anita Bhandari has done her post-graduation in ENT from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, capping it with a fellowship in Otology and Neurotology from Singapore.
- She is a Consultant Neurotologist practicing in Jaipur, India
- Specialist in Vertigo, Hearing Disorders and Tinnitus
- Scientific Advisor, NeuroEquilibrium – a unique initiative to set up Vertigo Clinics across the world leveraging cloud technology
- Senior Consultant at Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur
- She has 3 patents to her credit, being involved in development of equipment for evaluation, diagnosis and rehabilitation of Vertigo and Balance Disorders
- Former Assistant Professor, SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
Dr Anita Bhandari’s Vertigo and Ear Clinic is a modern super specialty medical facility with a dedicated team of health professionals for treatment and management of patients of vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss and other auditory problems.
The clinic is equipped with cutting edge diagnostic and assessment tools, developed and manufactured by NeuroEquilibrium Diagnostic Systems. Patients with complaints like vertigo, dizziness, imbalance, chakkar, migraine, BPPV or other balance disorders are tested here with top-of-the-line equipment such as Videonystagmography (VNG), Subjective Visual Vertical (SVV), Craniocorpography (CCG), Dynamic Visual Acuity (DVA) etc.
Subjective Visual Vertical
Computerized Dynamic Visual Acuity
Computerized Dynamic Posturography