Dr Anita Bhandari's Vertigo and Ear Clinic is an advanced centre for diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of vertigo, hearing and balance disorders
A Consultant Neurotologist practicing in Jaipur, Rajasthan, Dr Anita Bhandari has done her post-graduation in ENT from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, capping it with a fellowship in Otology and Neurotology from Singapore. Along with managing Vertigo and Ear Clinic as Director, she is also a Senior Consultant at Jain ENT Hospital, Jaipur.
- Senior ENT Consultant in Microear Surgery, Neurotology
- Specialist in Vertigo, Hearing Disorders and Tinnitus
- Fellow, Otology & Neurotology, Singapore
- Former Assistant Professor, SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur
- She has written a paper on Early Intratympanic Methylprednisolone in Sudden SNHL: A Frequency-wise Analysis in the Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery.
Dr Anita Bhandari’s Vertigo and Ear Clinic is a modern super specialty medical facility with a dedicated team of health professionals for treatment and management of patients of vertigo, dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss and other auditory problems.
The clinic is equipped with cutting edge diagnostic and assessment tools, developed and manufactured by NeuroEquilibrium Diagnostic Systems. Patients with complaints like vertigo, dizziness, imbalance, chakkar, migraine, BPPV or other balance disorders are tested here with top-of-the-line equipment such as Video Nystagmography (VNG), Subjective Visual Vertical (SVV), Craniocorpography (CCG), Dynamic Visual Acuity (DVA) etc.
Subjective Visual Vertical
Computerized Dynamic Visual Acuity